1. Click this link: CPC19 registration.
2. Below the boxes to enter name & email, click "Already Registered."
3. Enter your email address & confirmation number.
4. Click "ok" in the bottom right corner.
5. In the upper center, click "More Options" and choose "Substitute Registration" from the dropdown.
6. Enter the first name, last name, and email address of the new registrant and click "next" at the bottom of the page. (NOTE: Every registrant must have a unique email address)
7. On the pop-up box, click the "Confirm" button to confirm the transfer.
8. You will then see a note on the top of the summary page that the transfer has been successful, and a confirmation email to the new registrant will be sent automatically.
9. Ask the new registrant to update the details of the registration. Instructions are available here.